Monday, August 3, 2009

Pray For Family

Here is our most recent family picture. One thing you could add to the prayer request list is prayer for Kaitin and Gavin. They are both very confused and scared for their brother. They greatly miss their playmate and best friend. They need to be comforted just as much as we do and they don't have their mommy and daddy availabe like they are used to. Koen is running a fever but sleeping well. He is still in a lot of pain. That is the doctors main focus tonight to keep him as comfortable as possible. Pray that Lindsay and I will have the strengh to keep a positive environment for Koen at all times. He has a very strong heart and spirit and needs to see the same from us! We will keep you updated and thanks again! ~Grant


2 comments:

  1. My daughter was diagnosed with Neuroblastoma a year ago. I know how difficult, stressful, and terrifying going through the first phase of all of this is. My thoughts are with Koen and his family. I know that it helped me to talk to other parents in similar situations, if you want to email please contact me through my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our son, Dallas was a baseball teammate to Justice and Jaden and want you to know we are praying for you and your entire family. God be with you in this difficult time.

    ReplyDelete