Thursday, November 5, 2009

Home & Praising God!

Update from Nana Stacy~ THANK YOU GOD!! Our Koen is home. Thank you to all that have lifted up our Koen in prayer. I know the power of prayer and I believe it was your prayers that gave him back to us. THANK YOU!

Koen is pretty weak and wouldn't even walk while in the hospital but when he was home the first thing he did was walk over to get his balloons for mommy to untangle them. He was a little slow but made it without a stumble! It is amazing what being back home does for him. He wants to play and grows stronger everyday when around his brothers.

We now have pictures of this ugly tumor. I can't believe how gross and evil cancer looks. We are all so happy to know it is no longer destroying our little guys body NO MORE!

2 comments:

  1. SO glad he is home. Our prayers have been answered with a YES and I continue to pray for his full recovery. Janet

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I am so happy you guys are already home! I work tomorrow and was sure I'd be taking care of you! Way to go Koen!!! I can't wait to see pictures of that tumor and am so happy that it's OUT!!!!

    ReplyDelete