Monday, December 14, 2009

Brave


Today has been a good day! I am in shock at how well Koen has handled this last round of chemo. He's only thrown up three times and the last time was more because we had to put his NG tube in. He always seems to AMAZE us! We only have 2 more weeks of once a week clinic appointments one on the 18th and one on the 24th and he is done and will be in remission. What a Christmas present!!
So Brave!! When we put Koen in his bed last night he opened his eyes and said, "Daddy I'm brave." It was so cute! We are always telling him how good he is doing, how brave, how strong, and awesome, etc. Normally he gets mad and screams at us "No" weird! Even though at times you think he doesn't like to be told that, deep down it is good for him to hear it. All of you would be shocked if you saw how brave this little boy has been. He's truly amazing! I am SO proud of him!
Thank you for all of your prayers! Keep them coming. Now instead of having the fear of this nasty cancer being in our son we have the fear of it returning.
Isaiah 41:10 So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment