Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Tears!

Right now I have Goosebumps all over and tears pouring. I've been following a little boy's battle against cancer, his name is Jarren. Jarren had the same kind of cancer Koen had and was done with treatment just a little bit before Koen. His parents have been given some bad news that his AFP is raising which could mean the cancer is coming back. Also, in the update is prayer for another little girl that also had the same cancer as Koen and has also received the news that her AFP is raising. So I'm just so scared and worried that this could also happen to Koen. We were told in the start that this cancer is very curable yet here is two precious little ones that their cancer is coming back. I just don't know what to think right now! This can't happen to Koen, I don't want to see him go through anymore. My heart also breaks so much for Jarren and his family along for this other little girl and her family. Even though I'm hurting so bad, I know I still don't hurt as much as them right now. Right now I do have a cancer free baby-sitting in front of me. Please everyone pray for these two little ones and their families. Also, just remember how precious your little ones are. They can instantly be taken away! No one should ever have to go through pain like this. Please just pray!

No comments:

Post a Comment